Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 07, 2007

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, LimeWire, Media Player,iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool... its rather interesting!

_______________________________________
Opening Credits: Kissing a Fool - George Michael
"People, you can never change the way they feel,
Better let them do just what they will..."

Waking Up: Dont you worry about a thing - Mandissa ( AI)

First Day of school: Together Forever - Ricky Ashley
"If there's anything you need
All you have to do is say
You know you satisfy everything in me
We shouldn't waste a single day" - I loved that song!!!!

Falling In Love: You Can Fly! You Can Fly! You Can Fly! - Bobby Driscoll... ( From Peter Pan - Disney)
" All it takes is faith and trust
Oh, and something I forgot...dust"

Fight Song: Cherish The Day - Sade

Breaking Up: Dreaming with a broken heart - John Mayer
"When you´re dreaming with a broken heart,the giving up is the hardest part..."

Life: I Aint Got Nottin But The Blues - Kat McPhee ( AI) Yikes!!!!!!

Mental Breakdown: Walk on the ocean - Toad the Wet Sprocket
"now we're back at the homestead
where the air makes you chokeand people don't know you
and trust is a joke..."

Driving: It´s my party - Lesley Gore"Its my party and I cry if I wanto to..."

Getting back together: Black Velvet - Alannah Myles

Wedding: Stand By Me - Ben E. King - I loved it!!!!!

Divorce: How You Remind Me - Constantine ( AI) - Hahahahaha!!!!

Final Battle: World Im My Eyes - Depeche Mode
"Let me take you on a trip
Around the world and back
And you won't have to move
You just sit still"

Death Scene: All I Want - Toad the Wet Sprocket

End Credits: That´s What Friends Are For - Dionne Warwick

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorei essa brincadeira! Morri de rir com o que saiu pra mim! Beijos! ;o)